Fixed Rate Mortgage
30 Years, 20, 15, 10... The choice is yours.
Is a Fixed Rate loan right for you?
Do you plan to stay in your home for many years?
Do you prefer a consistent mortgage payment for budget planning?
Does your peace of mind depend on a payment that never changes?
30-year fixed-rate mortgage qualification requirements
- Refinance up to 95% of your primary home’s value
- Buy a primary residence with as little as 5% down.
- Loan amounts from $50,000 to $3,000,000
How a 30-year fixed-rate mortgage works
- Monthly payments based on interest rate, principal loan amount, and amortized interest over 30 years
- Your payment will not change throughout the life of the loan
- Pay your mortgage at any time without pre-payment penalties
Why choose Allied Mortgage Group?
All of our Loan Officers are federally licensed. Talking to a licensed Loan Officer is an important step to getting the right mortgage loan. Everybody has different loan needs and your Loan Officer will know which questions to ask in order to best match you with the right loan and monthly payment.
Personalized Help. The Loan Officer will also explain all the steps–from getting started, to locking in your low rate, to closing your loan Because we are a direct lender, if you have any questions during the loan process, you will have one direct number enabling you to get quick answers straight from the source.
We'll close your loans fast! On average, our loans close in about 30 days.